The AIAI 2019 proceedings will be published in the Springer IFIP AICT series, indexed as peer-reviewed publication in the Web of Science.
Scroll down for more detailed information.
Call for contributed scientific communications
All scientific communications presented at EANN/AIAI 2019 will be reviewed and scientifically evaluated by a panel of experts.
Full paper submission
Authors willing to present original contributions as a full paper (ORAL or POSTER) must submit a manuscript of maximum 12 pages of length (with references included). Manuscripts will be reviewed to the international standards by at least 2 independent academic referees.
We accept manuscripts longer than 12 pages but the cost is 80 Euros per each EXTRA page.
All accepted papers of contributing authors will be published in Springer-Verlag Proceedings
Some of the submitted Full papers (based on the evaluation scores) will be accepted as short ones. All of them will be published in the Springer Proceedings maximum 8 pages of length (with references included).
The conference will feature the following categories of PRESENTATIONS:
– Oral communications (full accepted papers: 15′ presentation + 5′ questions, short accepted papers: 10′ presentation + 5′ questions.)
– Poster communications (on display for ONE DAY during the Poster Session and the 2 hours’ presentation)
How to submit a contribution
Important: While visiting EasyAcademia.org, please use Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer or other browsers may have compatibility issues which can prevent you from submitting.
- Create an “EasyAcademia” account through www.easyacademia.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent to your email.
Note: Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes.
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/aiai2019, using the login details you provided at the beginning.
- Click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Select an appropriate track e.g. (Main Event / workshop)
- Go through the guidelines, and then select an appropriate format (full oral / poster contribution)
- Enter the appropriate information in the Title step.
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the paper. At least one author must be marked for each type of role available (presenter, corresponding).
Note: Only authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- Select topic(s) more applicable to your submission.
- In the Upload step, please click on Upload Paper and find the relevant completed document for your submission on your computer (PDF).
- In the Attachment step, click on the Upload Attachment button on the right and find the Source file for your submission on your computer. Word files or a zip containing LaTeX files are accepted.
- Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process. A notification e-mail will be sent to the correspondents.
If at any point you are having trouble submitting, or require more information, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond back as soon as possible.
Types of accepted papers
During the submission process, make sure to select the kind of contribution you want to submit, FULL ORAL or FULL POSTER.
To summarise, the following Decisions will be made after the review:
Short paper ACCEPTANCE with oral contribution (10′ presentation + 5′ questions), maximum 8 pages.
Full paper ACCEPTANCE with oral contribution (15′ presentation + 5′ questions), maximum 12 pages.
Short paper ACCEPTANCE and poster (no talk) Maximum 8 pages.
Full paper ACCEPTANCE and poster (no talk) Maximum 12 pages.
For every extra page there is a fee of 80 euros per page.
ALL ACCEPTED PAPERS FULL OR SHORT WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THE SPRINGER PROCEEDINGS
Notice that the choice between poster and oral presentation is only a request. The program committee reserves the right to change the format of a contribution if necessary.
In case of full paper submission, the maximum length is 12 pages (with references included; the number of pages should always be even). In case of short paper submission, the maximum length is 8 pages (with references included). In both cases, please typeset your text with the template files provided below.
Authors must follow the LNCS guidelines below for their paper to be published by Springer.
ENSURE YOUR PAPER ADHERES TO THE LNCS GUIDELINES
The guidelines can be found here: http://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines